Hi Malintha,
Thank you for your response,
I sent the request without encoding, but still I get 400.
Please find the request currently I sent through the REST, below

{"outboundSMSMessageRequest":
      {
        "address": ["tel:+94754284288"],
      "outboundSMSTextMessage": {"message": "Test Message:SMSX-02"},
      "senderAddress": "tel:+94772446947"
      }

my end point is
http://localhost:8080/oneapiserver/SendSMSService/1/smsmessaging/outbound/tel:+94772446947/requests

and I'm getting the response like
400 Bad request
{
    "requestError": {
        "serviceException": {
            "messageId": "SVC0002",
            "text": "Invalid input value for message part %1",
            "variables": [
                "Missing mandatory parameter: senderAddress,address,message"
            ]
        },
        "policyException": null
    }