Hi All,

I'm trying to do the GSMA One API for send sms.For that I need to set
up the back end. For that I tried the following information given by
the API git repo.

*Deployment: pull the oneapi directory and contents and build a .war.
Deploy in your JEE application server (tested on Tomcat 6, OSX and Win
XP)

Usage: Start the application on localhost:8080 . This shows a form
through which requests may be made to the OneAPI server. The src code
is LGPL and m,ay be used to build a production OneAPI server that will
actually fulfill the requests (i.e. charge/locate/message users)*

I used the following end point in the REST client

http://localhost:8080/oneapiserver/SendSMSService/1/smsmessaging/outbound/tel%3A94772446947/requests

Content- Type  application/json

Accept - application/json

Authorization - Basic YXNoYWx5YTg2QGdhbWlsLmNvbTpBc2gxOThAdmF0aA==

{"outboundSMSMessageRequest":
      {
      "address": ["tel%3A%2B94754284288"],
      "outboundSMSTextMessage": {"message": "Test Message:SMSX-02"},
      "senderAddress": "tel:94772446947"
      }

but I'm getting the response 400, What I'm missing here?

--
S.Sriashalya,
Associate Software Engineer,