Hi,

I have configured API manager in order to view runtime statistics using
[1].

When I publish an API and subscribe to it I could not view API
subscriptions statistics until the API got invoked. Please refer [2] in
order to see the jira.

It is highly appreciated if someone can explain me following queries I have.

1. As I understood API subscription related data is not stored in
'WSO2AM_STATS_DB'. If so from where does API manager read those information
in order to depict them.

2. How exactly API manager statistics get updated? Since it's not happening
real time, is there a time interval where the update happens? If so is it
configurable ?

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM180/Publishing+API+Runtime+Statistics
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-3460

Thanks & Regards!