Hi All,

We are planning to ship MQTT event adapter support with CEP 4.0.0. We are
done with the implementation but facing some issues in writing integration
tests.. To test this functionality, we have used the ActiveMQ as the MQTT
server. ActiveMQ version 5.9.0 and upwards contains a mqtt endpoint. Based
on [1], Automation framework has activemq 5.9.1 support. But when I am
trying-out, I haven't seen a mqtt endpoint. It only has below endpoint,

INFO  [org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportServerThreadSupport] -
Listening for connections at: tcp://localhost:61616
INFO  [org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector] - Connector tcp://
127.0.0.1:61616 started
INFO  [org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService] - Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1
(testBroker, ID:mohan-ThinkPad-T530-35747-1430828992894-0:1) started
INFO  [org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService] - For help or more
information please see: http://activemq.apache.org

By default, ActiveMQ has mqtt endpoint in port 1883.. Can someone from
Automation team help on this.. This is a blocker to consider the feature as
done-done ..

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TA-901

Thanks,
Mohan