Hi Mohan,
We have enabled the MQTT transport in Embedded ActiveMQ server started by
Test Framework. Now you can use mqtt transport in integration test. This
feature is available in test-automation-framework 4.3.2-SNAPSHOT.

Transport is enabled on mqtt://localhost:1883

Use below code to start the server with MQTT transport and TCP transport

JMSBrokerController  activeMqBroker = new JMSBrokerController("localhost",

 JMSBrokerConfigurationProvider.getInstance().getTransportConnectors());

activeMqBroker.start()

Thanks,
Nuwanw

--