Hi Anuriddha,

Good work in getting the Configurator also with template model. As you have
mentioned, now we can process only few files. If we are to add new files,
just writing *.jinja file is enough or do we need to configure something
about this file somewhere like in puppet we mentioned in the manifests?

Thanks,
Reka

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <anurudd...@wso2.com

Reka Thirunavukkarasu