Hi All,

In App Manager users can upload mobile applications though publisher
Jaggery app and others can download them from that app.

Uploaded mobile applications are currently saved in
/repository/resources/mobileapps folder in the server home.

We have a issue in clustering AppM, since /repository/resources/mobileapps
not synced in all nodes of the cluster.

Mobile apps can be large files and we can neither store them in the
registry nor move it to  /repository/deployment folder for dep sync. If we
take uploaded mobile apps all together sometimes it could exceed 10GB.

Only way is to store them in a central location. Do we have any solution to
address it? or is there any better approach to save those binaries to a
central location.

Thank you,

Chatura Dilan Perera
*(Senior Software Engineer** - WSO2 Inc.**)*
www.dilan.me