Thanks Ruwan and Sajith.

NuwanS and I tested it with mounting a common location for all nodes of the
cluster and pointing that location as the file repository and it worked.
Since mobile apps are stored in the file system, it is the only and
effective option we have now.

for more information refer to this[1] JIRA

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPM-943

Thank you,