Hi all,

When writing the integration test for axis2 gson [1], I came across a
run-time exception. This was because axis2 gson requires
* com.google.code.gson* which is not there in the kernel pack. Shall I add
"<bundleDef>com.google.code.gson:gson</bundleDef" in pom.xml of
features/org.wso2.carbon.core.common.feature ? Currently the latest version
is 2.3.1.

@Anjana and Ruchira: I noticed that currently* com.google.code.gson *is
installed when *jaggery server feature* [2] or* datapublisher feature* [3].
If this component is installed along with kernel, can we remove it being
installed by jaggery server and datapublisher features? I also noticed that
for jaggery depends on 2.1 and datapublisher depends on 2.2.4. If this is
moved to kernel, can we have the latest version, i.e., 2.3.1?

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon4-kernel/pull/204
[2] -
https://github.com/wso2/jaggery/blob/master/features/org.jaggeryjs.server.feature/pom.xml
[3] -