Hi all,

I am currently working on generating spark transformations related to the
operations available in the data wrangler.

Data wrangler provides sufficient parameters to re-create these at spark.I
have successfully implemented delete and split operations of wrangler in
spark.

Once this phase is completed, I can either directly generate these scripts
at wrangler or use the javascript output and convert it to spark depending
on the implementation.

Somehow there are issues in implementing certain wrangler functions due to
limitations in JavaRDD used in spark

e.g. -
Fill operation - when filling with values from rows above and below
Fold operation

It would be great if I could get to know which wrangler operations are
important for a user of the ML

Thanks,
Danula