Hi Danula,

Sorry for the late reply. Have you got the details you were looking for?

It would be great if I could get to know which wrangler operations are
> important for a user of the ML

Other than the ones you have mentioned in the proposal, think its better to
have "Translate" operation as well (to create a new column based on an
existing column).

Thanks,
Supun

--