Hi Vinod,

Thanks Vinod, I will also check what is root cause for excluded owner issue
in server side. seem like it is broken with SimpleQuery. I build fresh pack
with latest changes. I was testing HumanTask rendering and found those
issues.

Thanks,
Hasitha.

Hasitha Aravinda,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.
Email: hasi...@wso2.com
Mobile : +1 201 887 1971, +94 718 210 200