Hi Vinod,

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Vinod Kavinda <vi...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Hasitha,
> Further more,
> I think we have three options,
> 1. Leave this as it is, allowing to the excluded owner to see task info.
> 2. Add authorisation to the loadTask() API method. (we may be violating
> the specs).

Yes, we are violating spec. Since Load task is equivalent to
getMyTaskAbstracts.
Excluded owner can't perform getMyTaskAbstracts ( or any of the operation
listed in Spec  7.1.5 Operation Authorizations.)

We need to introduce authorization into load task operation.

Thanks,
Hasitha.

Hasitha Aravinda,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.
Email: hasi...@wso2.com
Mobile : +1 201 887 1971, +94 718 210 200

3. Handle excluded owner case inside web app without changing API.