Hi Thilina,

It is an interesting tool. In plans [1] it specifies that fair use is for
free plan, it seems like we can have 1 concurrent job for one Github
account. We might need paid version if we apply this to multiple
repositories where there could be many pull requests. Have we applied this
for any other WSO2 repository?

[1] https://travis-ci.com/plans

Regards,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:20 AM, Thilina Rathnayake <thili...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Suho !
>
> I tried adding CI support (Using Travis <https://travis-ci.org/>) for the
> Siddhi github repositroy in the following
> PR:
>
> https://github.com/wso2/siddhi/pull/54
>
> With Travis, we can test whether a given PR breaks the master before we
> merge it.
>
> Please have a look at the PR and see if this is a worthwhile addition.
>
> Thilina Rathnayake
> Software Engineer
> Mobile: +94 - 71 - 850 - 4827
> thili...@wso2.com

*Tharik Kanaka*

WSO2, Inc |#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka

Email: tha...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com