Hi Tharik,

Thank you for the response.

For opensource projects, they will adjust this depending on the load on
their servers.
So, sometimes we might get more than one concurrent job. I have used the
Travis Free
plan in an organization having two active repositories and the builds start
very quickly.

I don't think this has been applied for other wso2 products, so we won't be
put in a
long queue.

I suggest we try the Free plan first. If we are not happy with it, then we
can think about
getting a paid plan if we can afford it.

Also note that this doesn't affect the ability to merge PRs. If we are in a
hurry and can't wait
for the builds to finish, we can go ahead and merge them.

Thilina Rathnayake
Software Engineer
Mobile: +94 - 71 - 850 - 4827
thili...@wso2.com