Hi,

I'm trying to create an execution plan similar to the following:

​
It has a data receiver for an event stream called `streaming_data`, a data
publisher for a event stream called `processed_data`.
I have created an execution plan as follows:

/* Enter a unique ExecutionPlan */
> @Plan:name('ExecutionPlan')
>
> /* Enter a unique description for ExecutionPlan */
> -- @Plan:description('ExecutionPlan')
>
> /* define streams/tables and write queries here ... */
>
> @Import('streaming_data:1.0.0')
> define stream streaming_data (meta_type string, id int, timeStamp int,
> value float, property bool, plugId int, householdId int, houseId string);
>
> @Export('processed_data:1.0.0')
> define stream processed_data (averageLoad float);
>
> from streaming_data#window.length(5)
> select avg(value) as averageLoad
> insert into processed_data;

When I try to validate my query, I get the following error:

> Different definition same as output stream definition
> :StreamDefinition{id='processed_data',
> attributeList=[Attribute{id='averageLoad', type=DOUBLE}], annotations=[]}
> already exist as:StreamDefinition{id='processed_data',
> attributeList=[Attribute{id='averageLoad', type=FLOAT}],
> annotations=[Annotation{name='Export', elements=[Element{key='null',
> value='processed_data:1.0.0'}]}]} in execution plan "ExecutionPlan"

What might be the reason for this?

What I want to do is reading a moving window from the `streaming_data`
event stream, get the average value of the atribute `value` within that
window and send that to the `processed_data` event stream.

(I've built from the sources of product-cep master and running CEP in
distributed mood with Storm)

Best regards.
--
Pruthuvi Maheshakya Wijewardena