Hi Aruna et al,

I think its useful to do a code-review on our batch/shell scripts in
general. Over the years, we seem to have made a few mistakes here and
there. While chatting with John on this specific issue we noted a few
others.

Hi John,

May be you should report all what you've noted on a JIRA issue (on the
CARBON jira project) and Kishanthan, Aruna and all can then schedule a
review when they've found some time for this.

Thanks,
Senaka.

*[image: http://wso2.com] <http://wso2.com>Senaka Fernando*
Solutions Architect; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com