Ok. Few pointers below;

1. We have all the default set of hyper parameters for each algorithm in
machine-learner.xml file.
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-ml/blob/master/features/ml/org.wso2.carbon.ml.core.feature/src/main/resources/conf/machine-learner.xml#L55

2. If you like to add a new algorithm, you should first add it in
machine-learner.xml file.

3. Then, once you select your new algorithm via UI, you'll get the default
set of hyper parameters.