Hi,

check out this link [1] which have relevant information on the topic.It
says that when you install JDK-6 and JDK-7 is already installed, the
/usr/java links will continue to point to the JDK with the higher major
version. So if you want to set jdk 1.6 follow this link [2].

[1] https://blogs.oracle.com/taylor22/entry/java_home_on_solaris_11

[2] https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E36784_01/html/E36802/gnztu.html

Thanks,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Shiva Balachandran <sh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Im trying to setup and run WSO2 APIM on Solaris, I am unable to configure
> JAVA HOME. The OS comes with JRE 1.7.0. Therefore i tried launching the
> server without specifying the JAVA_HOME in .bashrc, but i get the error,
> JAVA_HOME Not defined.
>
> Then, downloaded JDK 1.6.45 and extracted the pack and set the $JAVA_HOME
> in .bashrc, and still i get the same error after sourcing and restarting
> the VM.
>
> Anyone configured and run WSO2 products on Solris 11? Need to know the
> right way to set the JAVA_HOME.
>
> Thank you.

> Shiva Balachandran
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.
>
> Mobile - +94 774445788
> Blog - https://shivabalachandran.wordpress.com/

Viraj Senevirathne
Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.

Mobile : +94 71 818 4742 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>
Email : vir...@wso2.com <thili...@wso2.com>