Hi Rohit,

You will need java 1.6 and maven 3.0.x version to build the 1.9.0 source. I
think it's a issue with your maven installation. [1] and [2] will be
useful. Most of the time we prefer command line maven build. But you can
use inbuilt maven with IDE. Use correct maven and java version.

[1] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8620127/maven-in-eclipse-step-by-step-installation
[2] -
http://javahowtobyiroshan.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-install-maven-in-ubuntu.html

Thanks,
Harsha

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 3:48 PM, rohit <rohitab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Roshan,
> Well for starters, thats one of the issues :
> Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
> org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.7.2:scr (execution:
> generate-scr-scrdescriptor, phase: process-classes)     pom.xml
> /org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.usage.client    Maven Project Build Lifecycle
> Mapping
> Problem
> Another one states that :
> maven-remote-resources-plugin (goal "process") is ignored by m2e.
>  pom.xml
> /org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.usage.publisher line 20 Maven Project Build
> Lifecycle Mapping Problem
> And many more missing artifacts!
> Its just so confusing to build it from source, If can please explain me in
> detail the process, I would be very greatful :)

Harsha Kumara
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94775505618
Blog:harshcreationz.blogspot.com