According to pattern we keep config files, tenant-mgt.xml should be in
conf/multitenancy/
folder. Can't we have a third option to fix [1]?

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon4-kernel/blame/v4.4.1-RC2/core/org.wso2.carbon.user.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/user/core/config/TenantMgtXMLProcessor.java#L137

Thanks,
Darshana.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Danushka Fernando <danush...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> IMO it should be in the feature. Hence +1 for the option #2.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Danushka Fernando
> Senior Software Engineer
> WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/
> Mobile : +94716332729
>
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Niranjan Karunanandham <niran...@wso2.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In Carbon [1], it checks for the tenant-mgt.xml in the
>> <PRODUCT_HOME>/repository/conf directory, but in the p2.inf of the
>> tenant-mgt (carbon-multitenancy repo), it is copied to
>> <PRODUCT_HOME>/repository/conf/multitenancy. Therefore to fix this there
>> are two solutions:
>>
>>    1. Explicitly mention in the bin.xml of the product source to copy
>>    the tenant-mgt.xml from the multitenancy to conf directory (or)
>>    2. Modify the p2.inf in tenant-mgt feature to copy the tenant-mgt.xml
>>    to conf directly.
>>
>> Which one is correct? IMO, the latter fix will resolution the issue and
>> products need not mention this in their bin.xml.
>>

>> [1] -
>> https://github.com/wso2/carbon4-kernel/blame/v4.4.1-RC2/core/org.wso2.carbon.user.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/user/core/config/TenantMgtXMLProcessor.java#L137
>> [2] -
>> https://github.com/wso2/carbon-multitenancy/blob/master/features/tenant-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.tenant.common.server.feature/src/main/resources/p2.inf#L4
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nira
>> --
>>
>> *Niranjan Karunanandham*
>> Senior Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc.
>> WSO2 Inc.: http://www.wso2.com

*Darshana Gunawardana*Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware