Hi All,
I have shared the WSO2 API manager 1.9.0 user datasource with the CDMF user
datastore. I am getting "insufficient privileges" as a error message when I
access the api manager  store with the admin credential.  This behaviour
appeared after changing the password for admin user from the cdmf carbon
console.

I wanted to know whether I need to change the password details on the
api-manager.xml from api manager configuration ?. Is this the expected
behaviour of api manager ?. If so wanted to know whether is there a
specific reason for editing the password fields on these configuration
files.

Thanks,
*Ayyoob Hamza*
*Software Engineer*