Hi Chalitha,

I have got the same exception when two G-Reg nodes are pointed into a fresh
oracle instance and after increasing sessions and process values, issue got
resolved. I have used below SQL commands to increase sessions and process
values.

alter system set processes=300 scope=spfile;
alter system set sessions=300 scope=spfile;

Regards,
Chandana

*Chandana Napagoda*
Senior Software Engineer