Hi Nirmal,

When I deploy apps in AS, only one manager is always sending the
SynchronizeRepositoryRequest to the other manager and worker nodes (the
manager nodes are not working in a round robin fashion). Is my
configurations wrong or have I understood it in a wrong way?

Regards,
Dilini

When I configured the cluster, I noticed the two manager nodes are working
> in Active/Passive mode by default.

What made you think that?