Hi,

What you noticed has happened due to sticky sessions. So, once you log-in
to a manager node, all the requests you send will be dispatched to that
manager node. That's why you are seeing one manager doing all the work.

If you try logging in from a different browser, you might get logged into
the other manager.

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com