Hi Dunith,

I'm implementing Metering dashboard for Stratos using DAS. You can find
more details and dashboard UI design in the dev thread[1]. Currently I'm
trying to create a line chart and table gadgets in dashboard and I need to
do some filtering in dashboard. I tried with DAS samples and they don't
have the filtering part. So I need to discuss and clarify about it. Also
I've discussed about Table Gadget column order problem in thread [2] and
need to clarify about that one also.

[1]. [Dev] [PPaaS] Integrating DAS with Stratos for Metering Service and
Monitoring Health Statistics
[2]. [Dev] [DAS] DAS dashboard table-gadget column order

Thanks.

--
Thanuja Uruththirakodeeswaran
Software Engineer