Hi Thanuja,

I'm working on adding the Lucene based filtering facility to gadget
generation wizard [1]. That will provide you a way of specifying a Lucene
query during gadget generation so that you can filter out your input data
table. I'm hoping to finish it within this week.

But you might need to get help from UES team (if they are not busy with a
release) for the gadget maximizing feature.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DAS-28

Regards,
Dunith