Hi All,

I need to send JSON events from different domains to a DAS HTTP input
receiver. Since browsers does not allow cross origin scripting I user CORS
[1] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-origin_resource_sharing> to send a
POST request to DAS input receiver. I get the following error when the
request is send.

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://192.168.0.171:9763/endpoints/test. No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Even though the above error occurred, the events gets stored in the event
stream without a problem; but the client program do not get the 'success'
response. As I read at [2]
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10636611/how-does-access-control-allow-origin-header-work>,
additional headers should be included in the server response. Is there a
way to configure this in DAS.

--

Undergraduate,

University of Moratuwa.

Mobile: +94 71 461 6050 <%2B94%2075%20812%200726> | Email:
madawa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk
LinkedIn <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/madawasoysa> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/madawa_rc> | Tumblr <http://madawas.tumblr.com/>