Hi All,

I want to test how ML extension can be integrated with CEP storm
distributed cluster. So for that I have set up CEP with a manager node and
a worker node. And installed ML features using p2-repository in manager
node. Then deployed an event flow in CEP manager node and send events to
the receiver in worker node. Then I observed " No extension exist for
StreamFunctionExtension{namespace='ml'}  in execution plan
"ExecutionPlanML" in worker node.

To overcome this issue, I have started worker node without
"-DworkerNode=true" argument and installed ML features in worker node as
well. Then restart the entire cluster (worker started with
-DworkerNode=true) and send events to the worker node. But events are not
logged in worker node (logger publisher is used).

Further I have tested the same flow in standalone CEP pack according to the
instructions given in [1]
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/CEP400/Predictive+Analytics+with+WSO2+Machine+Learner>
, and it works as expected.
[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/CEP400/Predictive+Analytics+with+WSO2+Machine+Learner

Please help me to clarify below issues

1) When we setup a storm distributed cluster and installed a feature in
manager node, isn't there any way of synchronizing that feature details
with worker node rather than installing the same features in worker node?

2) Even after I installed the feature in worker node I didn't get any
events. What can be the possible reasons for that?

Since there are no documentation on how to set up the ML extension in CEP
storm distribute cluster , it would be better to update the documents with
relevant details.

Appreciate your help on this matter.

Thanks

--

*Sashika WijesingheSoftware Engineer - QA Team*
Mobile : +94 (0) 774537487