Hi All,

I have setup the environment according to the instructions given in Doc
[1]. To test the scenario I have setup the CEP cluster in local machine and
connected to the storm cluster setup in QA cloud and installed ml features
in both manager node and worker node.

When I started worker node with -DworkerNode=true property "*Caused by:
org.wso2.siddhi.query.api.exception.ExecutionPlanValidationException: No
extension exist for StreamFunctionExtension{namespace='ml'}  in execution
plan "ExecutionPlanML*" observed in worker node. Reported a JIRA [2] for
this issue (test artifacts are attached with the issue).

Since there was an exception when starting with -DworkerNode=true property,
I have started the worker node without that property. And send events to
worker node. Then I observed "*java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.wso2.siddhi.query.api.exception.ExecutionPlanValidationException: No
extension exist for StreamFunctionExtension*
*{namespace='ml'}*" exception in Storm UI.

May I know the reason for above error? Do I need to refer ml features in
storm as well?

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/CEP400/Predictive+Analytics+with+WSO2+Machine+Learner
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CEP-1405