$subject regarding reported jira [a]

Use Case : Configure Sales force as Outbound provisioning connector. In
resident Identity Provider select Sales force configured IDP for Outbound
Provisioning Configuration. When users are added through management console
or SCIM users will be provisioned to Sales force while adding to Identity
Server.

Special Case : With above configuration add a user to identity server (from
management console). User will be added to Identity Server as well as Sales
force.
Delete the user from management console now user will be deleted from
Identity Server and in Sales force user will be marked as Inactive. Up to
now this is expected behavior.
Once we try to add, deleted user again user will be added to Identity
Server but Sales force provisioning will be failed. Sales force
provisioning connector receive "400 Bad request" response from sales force
side. Basically if we try to provision a user with same name as previously
provisioned inactive user sales force send "400 Bad request" back to client
without activating inactive user or without creating new user.

Possible Resolution:

1. Provisioning create user should be modified to check if user previously
provisioned do user active operation and if not do a user create operation.
There is a negative impact of by doing so because different users may have
same username.

2. Restrict adding previously deleted users when Outbound Provisioning is
configured.

Also do we need to abort user adding process when Outbound Provisioning is
failed ?

WDYT ?

[a] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4074
--