Hi Gayan,

Is that right to use existing salesforce user account for some other users
even though the user name is the same ? There can be some more information
updated in that profile after create this account. If it is not a problem
then no issue.

There was an one suggestion in there community site [1]

[1]
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000175924&language=en_US

*Harsha Thirimanna*
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com