Hi all,

I wrote a proxy service to get  the product list of WSO2 from the Redmine
REST API through ESB Redmine Connector. My proxy service is as follows.

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><proxy
xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse
<http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse>"       name="RedmineTest1"
transports="https,http"       statistics="disable"
trace="disable"       startOnLoad="true">   <target>
<inSequence>         <property name="apiUrl"
value="https://redmine-upgrade.private.wso2.com
<https://redmine-upgrade.private.wso2.com>"/>         <property
name="apiKey" value="xxxxxxxxx"/>         <property name="responseType"
value="json"/>         <redmine.init>
<apiUrl>{$ctx:apiUrl}</apiUrl>
<apiKey>{$ctx:apiKey}</apiKey>
<responseType>{$ctx:responseType}</responseType>
</redmine.init>         <redmine.listProjects/>         <respond/>
</inSequence>   </target>   <description/></proxy>*
 In the response some product details are missing.But when look from the UI
some products are there which are missing from the response.

What could be the possible reason for this ?
Appreciate your helps.

Thanks & Regards
Lakmini.