Hi Shakila,

"*include**: fetch associated data (optional). Possible values: trackers,
issue_categories, enabled_modules (since 2.6.0). Values should be separated
by a comma* ","."

When we use this , it gives only the additional details of the products.
The missing products are not existing in the response.

Thanks.
Lakmini.