Great stuff. This is a really important tool in the case of Private PaaS
migration.

As per the README[1] it mention as "Add the default values to the templates
folder, if needed".I am not clear on that? Are we packing the 4.1.0
artifacts templates with the artifact migration tool? So user need to put
the default values for those artifacts?

[1]
https://github.com/nishadi/product-private-paas/blob/master/tools/migration/ppaas-artifact-converter/README

Thanks,
Gayan

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Nishadi Kirielle <nish...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Currently,we are engaged in developing an artifact migration tool to be
> used to fetch the artifact json files from PPaaS 4.0.0 REST API endpoints
> and convert them to be compatible with PPaaS 4.1.0. [1]
>
> We have implemented the conversions for the following artifacts ;
>    - auto scale policy artifacts
>    - network partition list artifacts
>    - deployment policy artifacts
>    - cartridge artifacts
>
> Now we are implementing the conversion of cartridge subscription
> artifacts to application signups and domain mapping subscriptions.
>
> Please raise if there are any concerns regarding this work.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/nishadi/product-private-paas/tree/master/tools/migration/ppaas-artifact-converter
>
> Thanks
> Nishadi