Hi Imesh,

We will send a pull request as soon as possible. The remaining tasks and
the rough time plan as follows;

2015/12/16
1. Update the bean classes and add dependencies
2. Add test cases
3. Make the file names configurable via a configuration file

2015/12/17
4. Update errors in exception handling
5. Update autoscaling policy mapping using average values
6. Add default values to missing artifacts

2015/12/18
7. Use of Apache http client library to write the rest client
8. Update deploying scripts

Thanks