Hello,

We are a group of 3 french engineering students working with Emoxa (WSO2 French
partner) in order to develop some Governance Registry features.

In that purpose we've built the product as described in the documentation but
we are facing this issue :
After the build is finished and successful, the shell scripts (and the whole
bin directory) to launch the software are not existing.

These are the steps we've done :
- Cloning the source from : https://github.com/wso2/product-greg
- Installing all the prerequisites (Maven, JDK, Ant, SVN, ...)
- Building the software with "mvn clean install"

Is there anything we are missing or something we are doing wrong ?
Could you give us more details about how to setup a proper developer
environment ?

Regards.

Arnaud CHARPENTIER