Hi Arnaud,

You no need to build those dependent repositories. When you building
product-greg it will take these jars from maven repositories. But if you
need to refer the source code or debug then you can refer those
repositories. These are just two main repositories for product-greg. But
complete product build on top of several dependent repositories.

Thanks,
Harsha