Committer - Eclipse ECF: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/
Blog: http://harshana05.blogspot.com
Profile: https://www.google.com/profiles/harshana05

On 9 December 2015 at 17:41, Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Shall we deprecate following mediators in 4.10 release.
>
> *- Callout mediator :*
>  All the callout functionality is supported with 'call' mediator with
> blocking=true. Having two similar mediators will be create a bit of a
> confusion.

Can we use the Call mediator with blocking=true instead of Callout mediator
for the NTLM scenarios?

I have tried a NTLM scenario recently with Call mediator and blocking=true
in ESB 4.9.0 but it didn't work while the Callout mediator works fine for
the same scenario. I also assumed Call mediator would work but it didn't.
Can you please check and verify?