@Kathees : Can we verify NTLM use cases with Call mediator + blocking
behavior? I guess it should work out of box as we also reuse the same
blocking sender code?

For DB* mediators, I guess we can clearly mention in the docs that these
mediators can be only used for very limited kind of DB operations but not
for any complex DB integrations we must use DSS. And we won't any such
features to DB* mediators.

POJO/Spring mediators seems to need more attention :) and we should enhance
them with proper use case docs.

WDYT?