Hi All,

In ESB 4.10.0 we are introducing new statistic feature which lets user
drill down service level statistics.

So for higher level statistics we can include,

   - Avg,Min, Maximum Mediation times for each service
   - Statistics of each endpoints
   - Allow users to enable and disable statistics for each components
   - Faults encounters while mediation for each service

These are some extra parameters that exists in current transport latency
parameters. I think it would be better to incorporate following parameters
too.

   - Parameters
   - Messages Received.
   - Requests received.
   - Fault in Receiving
   - Faults in Sending
   - Min, Max, Avg  message size sent
   - Min, Max, Avg  message size received
   - Bytes Received
   - Bytes received
   - Timeouts in Receiving
   - Timeouts in Sending
   - Active Thread Count
   - Last Reset Time
   - Statistics Views for Daily, Hourly, by minutes ( This may be optional)

*Operations*

   - Reset Statistics

Thank You,

--