Hi API-M team,

I have a question regarding starting the nodes with
-Dprofile=[profile_name] in a distributed setup. Let's say I have a setup
as explained below.

Setup:-
Publisher/Store
Gateway Manager
Gateway Worker1
Gateway Worker2
Key Manager1
Key Manager2

DB:- DB of your choice
LB:- Single Nginx LB used for all the above nodes

So in above setup, I'm using a single server for both Publisher and Store.
In this case, how would I use profiles to start the server? Can I use..
sh wso2server.sh -Dprofile=api-store -Dprofile=api-publisher
..to start my publisher/store node? Or should I start it without using a
profile at all? Also, how does this affect other nodes if I start this
publisher/store node with or without a profile?

Document:- https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM1100/Product+Profiles

Cheers,
Pubudu D.P
Senior Software Engineer - QA Team | WSO2 inc.
Mobile : +94775464547