AFAIK at the moment the publisher and store profiles are identical. This is
because we do not yet have control of webapp deployment through server
profiles. So both webapps would work in either profile or even without any
profile (default mode).

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Pubudu Priyashan <pubu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi API-M team,
>
> I have a question regarding starting the nodes with
> -Dprofile=[profile_name] in a distributed setup. Let's say I have a setup
> as explained below.
>
> Setup:-
> Publisher/Store
> Gateway Manager
> Gateway Worker1
> Gateway Worker2
> Key Manager1
> Key Manager2
>
> DB:- DB of your choice
> LB:- Single Nginx LB used for all the above nodes
>

> So in above setup, I'm using a single server for both Publisher and Store.
> In this case, how would I use profiles to start the server? Can I use..
> sh wso2server.sh -Dprofile=api-store -Dprofile=api-publisher
> ..to start my publisher/store node? Or should I start it without using a
> profile at all? Also, how does this affect other nodes if I start this
> publisher/store node with or without a profile?

It doesn't have any effect on other nodes.

--
Nuwan Dias

Technical Lead - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
email : nuw...@wso2.com