According to the current instructions, latest sequences get replaced by the
old sequences. So what I am suggesting is that we can assume that it's the
responsibility of the person who does the migration to add the
customizations to latest default sequences which reside in
repository/resources/apim-synapse-config and then migration client will
blindly replace old sequences with those.