Hi Nuwan
The issue of adding extension to cloud is we have to add it to API cloud
and it will affect all API cloud users who don't use APP cloud also.
And since multiple groups per user seems to be a valid use case how complex
will this be to implement?

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer