Hi,

I make use of [1] in Atom for catching and fixing syntax errors in Puppet
modules. Works in the terminal too. Source code is available on Github.
Maybe this can be adapted for use, if incorporating validation to the
project itself?

[1] - https://atom.io/packages/linter-puppet-lint

*Pubudu Fernando*
Software Engineering Intern