Hi Andres

Can you please explain more what you are trying to do (your use case) ?.

As I understand you are trying to set up WSO2EMM on Windows server. But
what I did not understand is "when we closed session the website goes down
because the service is not maintained initiated"

Can you please clarify this more ?

Thanks
Geeth

*G. K. S. Munasinghe*