Hi Andres,

Can you please try following documentation. It will give instruction to set
up the WSO2EMM on windows machine. Most probably second option is what you
are looking for, and hopefully it solve your problem.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM200/Installing+on+Windows
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM200/Installing+as+a+Windows+Service

Thanks
Geeth