Hi,

I've tested the following features related to "Per User Dashboard
Customization"

   - Verify a viewer can personalize a dashboard
   - Verify the original dashboard is not changed after personalizing a
   dashboard
   - Verify a viewer can reset the personalized dashboard
   - Verify a viewer can reset the personalized dashboard after the second
   edition
   - Verify an editor cannot personalize a dashboard created by another
   editor
   - Verify a viewer cannot personalize a dashboard created by another
   viewer of a different role
   - Verify a viewer cannot personalize a dashboard created by another
   viewer of the same role
   - Verify "Settings" is not available in personalized dashboard edit mode
   - Verify tenant user cannot view a personalized dashboard created by
   another tenant user with same name
   - Verify a user cannot personalize a dashboard when the user has both
   edit and view permissions
   - Verify a user cannot personalize a dashboard when the user had view
   permission before

And also tested "Test with IP and localhost, and port offset".
And Clustered Setup.

[+] Stable- Go ahead and release

--
Nipuna Marcus