Hi,

I have tested following features related to  "Gadget/Wdiget Maximization"
and "Enable gadget/widget userPref settings in view mode"

   - Verify an editor can maximize gadgets/widgets in the Edit mode
   - Verify an editor can maximize gadgets/widgets in the View mode
   - Verify a viewer can maximize gadgets/widgets in the dashboard
   - Verify a viewer can maximize gadgets/widgets in the dashboard in
   personalize mode
   - Verify an external viewer can maximize gadgets/widgets in the dashboard
   - Verify an editor can change the settings of gadgets/widgets in the
   Edit mode
   - Verify an editor can change the settings of gadgets/widgets in the
   View mode
   - Verify a viewer can change the settings of gadgets/widgets in the View
   mode
   - Verify a viewer can change the settings of gadgets/widgets in the
   "Personalize" mode
   - Verify an external viewer cannot change the settings of
   gadgets/widgets in the dashboard

And also I have tested the basic features with browsers Chrome version
48.0.2564.116
(64-bit) , Firefox version 42.0 and IE 10,9,8.
There is an issue with Browser IE version 10 and less than 10
versions(9,8).I have created a jira[1] for that.You can find it for more
details.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/UES-882

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release

--